YAKIMA SKYRISE HD ROOFTOP TENT – SMALL
This exciting addition to the Yakima SkyRise Family is your hub for the ultimate mobile base camp in any season. The SkyRise HD tent body is ruggedly constructed with 600D Ripstop polyester fabric and a 3000mm waterproof PU coating. Paired with the weather-shedding waterproof rainfly, you’re set for complete protection against the elements. The extra-large windows and doors provide grand views and great ventilation—while the thick wall-to-wall foam sleeping pad provides cushy, all-night comfort
- Built for 2 campers (400lbs)
- Frame geometry offers more usable space
- Large doors, windows and skylights open up the vistas
- 4-season weather protection: 600D Ripstop Polyester fabric with a 3000mm waterproof PU coating
- Rainfly with 210D Ripstop Polyester, 3000mm PU waterproof coating
- Guy lines and D-rings on the tent floor to hang gear or tie down the tent in windy conditions
- Abrasion-resistant tent floor with textured finish for added durability
- Ladder has mid-height adjustment points for easy set-up
- Ladder auto-close function that makes it a snap to close up
- Tool-free and lockable vehicle mounts—easy to put on, quick to take off
- Easy-to-deploy design means less work and more play—great when it’s dark or raining
- 2.5″ thick foam mattress
- Foam sleeping pad includes a removable cover for easy cleaning
- Mesh panel improves ventilation and lets you view the starry skies
- Aluminum tent frame is light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Weight: 101.41 lbs
- Dimensions: L 48.00in x W 42.00in x H 16.50in
Listed here are Racks Unlimited's Shipping, Warranties and Policies.
Shipping InformationRacks Unlimited has been a trusted supplier of racks and accessories for 25 years. We know that sometimes your rack is the last thing on the “list”. We pride ourselves on having the right items in stock when you need them. Our knowledgeable staff are here to make things easy. Order with confidence. We will process your order and ship within one business day whenever possible. If there is some problem with stock or if we need more information, our staff will contact you right away. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please contact us at 1-800-930-1222.
Free Shipping Within CanadaRacks Unlimited offers free shipping on internet and phone orders over $150 with the following exceptions: “Oversized” items (over 50lbs) will be charged $75.00. Rooftop cargo boxes shipping will be quoted on an individual basis. Additional shipping charges may apply for remote locations in Canada. We will contact you with the exact charges before we process your order. We will ship items on ground transport via courier. We use the major trusted carriers, DHL, Purolator, UPS and Greyhound Courier Express. With this service you can expect delivery in 1-2 days in Alberta, 2-3 days in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, 3-5 days in Eastern Canada. If you require expedited service or live in a remote part of the country, please contact our staff at 1-800-930-1222.
Available Shipping MethodsWe offer two options for shipping orders under 50 lbs & $150 within Canada. If you require express service for your order please contact us for rates and available service.
Greyhound CollectThis option leaves the freight charges in your hands. We will package up your order and send it on the bus; when it gets to your area they will call you for pick-up and you pay for the freight when you pick it up. This can be one of the fastest options, especially in rural areas in AB, BC, SK & MB. For more information on rates you can go to www.greyhound.ca and click the link for Greyhound Courier Express.
DHLWe use DHL for safe reliable transport of our shipments across Canada. Rates vary based on the size and weight of the shipment but this is what you can expect using this option: Alberta $20.00 B.C. $30.00 Sask./Man. $30.00 Ontario $35.00 Quebec $40.00 Atlantic Canada and NWT $50.00
Return Policies (Online orders)
Refunds will only be issued if product is returned in new condition and in original packaging with a receipt for a full refund within 30 days. After 30 days you may exchange merchandise or receive a store credit with original receipt. No returns will be accepted after 90 days from the date of invoice. All special orders will require a 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges for mail order/Internet purchases will only be credited under instances of salesperson error in placing the order. For mail order/Internet purchases a return authorization number must be obtained by calling (403)252-5607. Clearly mark the R.A.# on the shipping label of your package. A 10% restocking fee will apply to any racks that have been assembled and installed. If you have any further questions please contact us.